Know people instantly and take your relationships
to deeper, more rewarding levels!
Face Reading can provide invaluable insights to help you communicate better, connect more deeply, enjoy each other more and understand each other better. For example, let’s say…
- You just met someone—Who are they? What are they really like?
- You have a new friend—How can you deepen your relationship?
- You have a difficult boss—How can you interact better?
- You have children—What do they need from you?
Reading Faces in today’s fast-paced world
Various forms of Face Reading have been around for thousands of years. Socrates and Homer were big fans. (Even Aristotle endorsed and wrote about it in his work Prior Analytics.)
Face Reading is still very popular today. Not only is it practiced widely in Asia, it’s also used in western medicine to help assess patients’ health.
Of the many ways to read faces, in today’s world one Face Reading method stands out for its ability to provide fast, accurate and meaningful information about people—their innermost drives, needs, thinking and much more—so we can know anyone instantly much better. That is the powerful Face Frontiers Method.
The Face Frontiers Method, developed and refined over 70 years, is ideally suited for revealing anyone’s personality and enriching relationships in our fast-paced world.
Built on a proprietary face reading system called Psycho-Graphicology, it’s a way to give you instant insights into the needs, drives, and thinking of everyone you know and meet, including yourself.
Many benefits you’ll enjoy
When it comes to reading the face, The Face Frontiers Method has many benefits that allow you to deepen and strengthen any relationship. You can even use it to learn more about yourself and what drives you and makes you happy.
- Quick & Easy!—Within seconds you can uncover revealing personality traits in every face you see—strangers, friends, dates, coworkers, bosses, partners, family, anyone! It’s also ideal for social media and online dating.
- Revealing!—Read anyone like a book. Identify their strongest needs and drives. Instantly know what motivates them, how they think, act, and even what abilities they have.
- Effective!—You’ll be able to understand people better, connect and communicate with them more deeply and easily, and get more of what you want and need from them. (Plus, learn about yourself and who you are so you can get more out of life.)
- Lots of fun!—Almost addictive, using In Your Face is like solving a puzzle or reading a great book. It gets you inside anyone’s head so you can see how they think. Not only that, it’ll help you develop your already-powerful intuition.
“This is a fascinating book. I am a professional skeptic, but I enjoyed it thoroughly.”
Brooke Moore Professor of Philosophy, California State University
Connecting and Communicating Made Easy