The day I met Mazury O’Connell, the woman who read my face and introduced me to her special face reading system, I left our meeting consumed by a number of thoughts:
- “Face reading is amazing. I have to learn how to do it!”
- “It’s like having a map that will help me discover who people really are”
- “This is going to totally change how I experience other people”
- “No one’s really going to be a stranger anymore because now I’ll know who they are and what they’re really like” and
- “I’ve finally found a way to know who I am.”
Mazury had read my face in seconds and then rattled off scores of really accurate and helpful things about me…traits and qualities she couldn’t have known any other way.
Just from what she’d told me about myself, I could see how valuable her face reading method would be in meeting and getting to know other people.
Up to that point in my life I did what we all do: When I’d look at someone, I’d see their face and start making extremely general judgments about what that person must be like.
Then, using that information, if they seemed friendly, I’d assume they were. Then I might make the effort to know them better.
Or, if they seemed cold or unfriendly, I’d assume they were. So I’d avoid them.
It was an imperfect system but it’s one we all use. Why is it imperfect?
The problem with it is that we judge people from their facades.
So, not surprisingly, I often found that those who at first looked icy cold or gruff might turn out to be just the opposite. I’ve had a number of friends (especially men) who fall into that category.
I also found that people who wore warm, sincere smiles weren’t necessarily the nice people I thought they were. They turned out to be the opposite of who they appeared to be.
They were often just good actors. And were really hard to get to know.
Of course, when I learned face reading, what I could see changed dramatically…
Suddenly I could see tons of information about people I wanted to know better.
It was like every person I saw was wearing a huge sign on them saying…
- “I have these qualities…”
- “I need these things from you for us to like each other…”
- “I’ll act this way around you…”
- “I’ll communicate and interact with you this way…”
- “I look at life this way…”
- “This is what drives and motivates me…”
- and more.
I still couldn’t tell what kind of character someone had (whether they were well-intended or ill-intended). But I certainly could see their personality, their potential and what they were capable of!
Like nothing else I’d come across before, face reading turned my world on its head. It changed me. And it changed how I connect with people.
It opened up a whole new world of relationship possibilities unlike anything I could have imagined up until that point.
Want to know more? Visit www.facefrontiers.com. You’ll find an offer how you can get started reading faces today!