You’ve known yourself your whole life, but do you really know who you are? What you need to feel fulfilled? What makes you happy?
Shakespeare famously said “To thine own self be true.” He recognized that, until we know and appreciate ourselves, we can’t be truly happy or feel fulfilled.
We all know ourselves to some degree. But that self-knowledge comes slowly, over time. It doesn’t have to.
When you “read” your own face you uncover what makes you who you are.
You can see yourself more objectively.
You start to identify the needs, drives and forces that are shaping your thinking, actions, experience and relationships every day.
You also come to appreciate your uniqueness and what makes you special…
- See why you just can’t avoid certain needs and drives
- Recognize what motivates you
- Identify abilities and talents you have that may be lying dormant
- See potential pitfalls before they happen
- Understand why people react to you the way they do
- Above all, come to like and accept yourself more
Learn how to read faces so that you can use your talents better, get more enjoyment out of life and the things you do, and feel more comfortable in your own skin.
“Then you will know the truth, and that truth will set you free.”
Learn more about yourself and what may be some of your strongest, most dominant traits and talents.
Connecting and Communicating Made Easy