Reading faces on the job, where relationships are so important, can make a huge difference in your success.
Knowing how to communicate with and what drives your clients, customers, prospects, coworkers and bosses will make you more effective.
So you make more money, work better and more efficiently with others, and get greater enjoyment out of the time you spend working (which is a huge chunk of your life!).
In a world that is only moving faster and faster, where relationships are often superficial and impersonal, connecting with others can be the difference between success and failure.
Your success has a lot to do with other people.
Whether you’re working with them or they’re your customers, you need to know who you’re interacting with.
You can compound your personal power exponentially by uncovering who people are from their faces…using those insights to connect with them instantly…and then interacting with them in ways that they respond to.
Knowing who people are
By knowing who the people are around you—how they think, what they expect, what they need to be happy and feel fulfilled—you’ll…
- Be able to be more effective
- Get better results
- Manage more effectively
- Hire people best suited for their jobs
- Sell more persuasively so you make more money
- Connect and communicate better with your boss and coworkers
- Work more easily with others
- Understand team dynamics
- Find jobs or a career that suits your needs and personality
- Interview effectively and confidently by knowing who you’re talking to
- Get to know coworkers before you start a new job, and
- Start to “manage up” more effectively
Want to be more effective at work?
Learn 3 of the most important personality traits in the work environment and how you can see them in your boss’ and coworkers’ faces so you can take advantage of them.
Connecting and Communicating Made Easy